Jott to Link
Add a Jott Link to your account by selecting the Add Jott Links link in the “out” column of your My Jotts page. Jott Links exist for many popular web services such as Google Calendar, Blogger, Yahoo! Groups, Amazon, and more.
How do I Jott to a link?
Jott transcribes your message and it appears on as a Tweet on your account, including a link to the audio so people can hear your voice too.
Jotting to a link from Jott.com
Click and drag any Jott from your All Jotts into one of your Jott Links under the Manage Jott Links section.
- Remember that posts are only 30 seconds long!
- Speak clearly and enunciate your words
- Grab the orange tab that appears when you roll over a Jott to drag any Jott message from your All Jotts to a Jott Link in the right “Out” column.
- You can edit posts to Blogger, Live Journal and WordPress later on if you’d like to change it
- Check out the Jott Links section for more info